1. Bodie is rolling. Please note: this is not with great enthusiasm. I quite enjoy the time when he’s not mobile. I even considered fashioning some sort of concrete block contraption to extend the non-mobile period a bit longer. However, my dear friends brought it to my attention that that’s considered cruelty, so I guess I’ll let him continue with his development. ::sigh:: The immobility was nice while it lasted. (please note that I’m kidding and would never harm my child).
2. I have such big things planned for this fall! I’m working on Christmas card templates right now! I plan on making them a password protected gallery for viewing (similar to last year, but even better). I am GIDDY with excitement over this years templates. Some are great ones from last year with a lot of new ones too!
3. Is 4 months too late to send out birth announcements? Because that’s what we’re doing. Yup, I never got Bodies announcement sent out. My kids are like the cobbler’s kid that have no shoes. They have plenty of snapshots but I always put client editing ahead of theirs, so they sit on a folder on my computer collecting proverbial dust.
4. Mother’s helpers. MY LORD what did I do before them? Oh that’s right? I got very little done that wasn’t super late at night. I’ve been so blessed this summer to have quite a few days with help from mother’s helpers. I’m going to have to figure something out during the school year, because I can’t go back now! The ability to sit down and work for any length of time is a luxury for a work from home mom. But, with the helpers, I can be here to feed Bodie, run in the kitchen to make my lunch, or whatever. It’s been glorious! I plan on packing them in as best as I can before school starts back and all of my helpers go back to school!!!
5. What I’m working on right now. This is a long overdue session for a friend. She is so sweet!