1) I’m baaaa-ack! We had a nice little vacation, and I am finally caught up on the post – vacation laundry and such! Phew!!! I gotta be honest, I still have at least one load of towels to fold an put away though. Just keepin’ it real.
2) With all of the challenge of 2 small children, teaching ballet, and running a successful business, the back burner has been Boden’s newborn photos. I have just been putting them off for too long. Here’s one I just finished. I left his “angel kisses” in tact on this edit.
I know I’m a bit partial, but I just love that squishy face!!
3) I am running my a/c full time, house full of fans on high, and the external temp is in the 90s and I’m already planning for the holidays. Holiday sessions and holiday cards that is! I have some BEAUTIFUL plans for holiday cards this year!! I can’t wait to share! You’re gonna love them!
4) Don’t forget about summer mini sessions!
5) A little plug and information for a great service. Carter is a successful graduate of the Infant Swimming Resource program. His instructor, Megan Zoller is a wonderful instructor. This program is not simply about learning to swim, but for survival lessons should a child fall in the water. Carter starts his refresher lessons next week. His float is a little rusty. I am so thankful for Megan and her services! She is worth her weight in gold!! Be prepared for some pics of him in lessons next week!