Phew! It’s been a couple weeks since I’ve done one of these!
1) Just got in from a FABULOUS family session. Loved it. Happy family, happy kids, fun family. I want to clone this family so I can shoot people like this all of the time. I’m so blessed with my clients. So young, fresh, fun, exciting, and not to mention beautiful!
2) I got a phone call this morning that mom’s EKG was normal and she qualifies for a clinical trial at Moffitt Cancer Center! YAY!! She has a couple spots on her lungs that are being resistant to certain chemo, so we’re trying something new on it. Praying for amazing results!!
3) I need a pedicure in the worst way. In true “clutz” style, I stubbed by toes this morning and broke a couple nails. I need some pretty polish to distract from the purple nail that will surely develop here shortly!
4) I will be making an announcement later this weekend regarding my next special and holidays sessions! Stay tuned!!
5) In cleaning off my hard drive this week I found a couple photos of Carter from a while back. These are very “typical” Carter not looking at the camera, but I love them anyway b/c they are my handsome boy!!