Phew! I can’t believe it’s already Friday!!
1. I started teaching at Stage Door Studios in Sarasota for their summer intensive program, “So You Think You Can Dance” (aka – SYTYCD) and there were 40 dancers there the first day! WOOT!! I adore seeing and reaching to all of these kids. It feels so good to get to share my love of dance with them.
2. Related to #1, I taught a leaps and turns class on Wednesday. One word. YEEEOUUUUCH!!! I did the warm up with them and even jumped a bit. My LORD am I sore!! This mommy body has changed. “Things shifted during flight”. The body is not what I left it before I got pregnant with Carter! The scale may say the same thing, but dadgum it sure feels different!!
3. Carter busted his lip open last night. Scared the bejeesus out of me. It was right before bed and he went to squat down quickly and caught his face on the coffee table on the way down. He SCREAMED for a good 20 min. Broke my heart. Is it possible it hurt me more than him? Sure felt that way!
4. I got to photograph the most adorable newborn twins yesterday! If I ever get this house picked up, I’ll post their sneak peek tonight! So precious!!
5. Father’s Day is coming up on Sunday so I just want to say: Richie I love you so much and seeing you as a father to our son makes me melt with how much you love him. Dad, you have worked so hard this year to come back strong after your surgery and being strong for mom… I hope you have a fabulous Father’s day. Ken, thank you for being such a strong father for Richie, he aspires to continue on in your wonderful traditions. Grandaddy, I hope this year is much more calm this year for you. Your love of your family astounds me, and you act out of love for everyone, such and inspiriation!!