1. I have been insanely busy this week. I’ve been up late working til 12:30-1:00am. I have so many exciting things I want to offer my clients and it takes quite a bit of legwork to get it there. Plus, I’ve had some BEAUTIFUL sessions lately and seeing these lovely images makes me want to make sure they are as perfect as I can make them! …the perfectionist in my loves the art of photography and dance.
2. I had the week off from teaching because we had an AMAZING recital last week! If you are a friend of mine on facebook you may have seen a few photos of me posted by others. I’m so very proud of my dancers and their accomplishments! They should be so proud!! …well, except for the ones with bumps in their buns the first show… still not over that one yet. 😉
3. I start back to teaching next week and am stoked for the fact that my kids are going to progress so much this summer!!
4. Carter has discovered Thomas the Tank Engine. I broke down and bought him a small train track to put on our coffee table and he has a couple trains, he’s in heaven!
5. Stay tuned to the blog in the next week! I have sneak peeks and maybe even a giveaway!!