Phew. 9:30p on Friday, but I got it in on the wire!
1. It’s been a RAINY week here in Bradenton! We’ve had a low pressure system sitting on top of us for a week and, well, lets just say I’ve had to reschedule quite a few sessions because of it! Argh!!! Our lawn sure could use it, though!
2. Carter has another tooth! He got his first canine (the pointy one) yesterday. He has been a teething mess the last week or so. Poor guy!
3. Big things coming here at Jennifer Mauren Photography! I hope to have my new website LIVE in the next week! The blog will still be here, you can access it from this same address via the splash page or directly at www.jennifermauren.com/blog…
4. My portfolio building special is in full swing and I’m so excited to say I’m booking up! This current special runs through July 31st, so don’t miss out! Don’t forget! Maternity portraits are best done between weeks 32-36 and those adorable squishy newborn portraits are best under 2 weeks of age, so call to book in advance!
5. It’s Memorial Day weekend! No big plans here except some good food with friends!