Look at that! 2 blog posts 2 days in a row! I’m getting back on track!
1. Our household is finally getting well. Richie and Carter are back to normal, and I’m feeling much better than 2 days ago, but am battling some wicked dizziness today.
2. Mom has a BIG appointment on Monday at Moffitt Cancer Center. She has a CT scan and CEA blood draw (tumor markers) and we are praying for AMAZING MIRACULOUS results! If you’re the praying kind, we’d certainly appreciate it!
3. We’re going to head back to Ft. Wilderness next Saturday! Richie has a ball tournament at Disney’s Sports Complex and we thought this was a great little weekend trip for us!
4. Mt. Laundrymore has erupted in my laundry room from vacation… I’m still not caught up. But, is one EVER caught up on laundry?
5. Stay tuned to the blog in the coming days for some Disney pics and product pics!